[VAC] Re: (no subject)

Hey Derek,
    If you live in Virginia, the Washington DC unit has most of its rallies
within a couple hundred miles of the capital. Since most of our membership
is made up of past "members at large" we are spread over the entire lower
48, Canada and England. Most of us are still working and many have young
children. The majority also own Vintage trailers and are members of the VAC.
Our next rally happens to be in New Hampshire where my wife Linda and I are
hosting the first New England rally of the WDCU. We still have a few
openings left so if you want to join us just send us a note. The 4th Annual
VAC Northeast Gathering will be a joint rally hosted by the WDCU and is
planned to be on the seacoast in Maryland sometime this Fall. If this also
interests you again send us note.

Later

WAM52
3rd VP WDCU 2001