[VAC] Re: Transmission Oil Temp and Use of OD

Geven, I'd like to have a transmission oil temp gauge on my F-150 pickup
with the factory transmission oil cooler. I haven't found a oil temperature
gauge in local auto stores. Any suggested sources? Also, I'm still fuzzy
about where I'd attach the sending unit. I assume it's an electrical
connection form the sender to the dial in the cab. I like your idea of a fan
to bring down the temp in those cases when I'm parking, going slow and the
transmission hasn't locked up.

Thanks,

Jim Greene