[VAC] Re: Transmission Oil Temp and Use of OD

Jim,
 You can get guages from Geno's Garage, http://www.genosgarage.com. The
sending unit is a small tube that screws into a fitting where it is
exposed to the transmission oil.

I used a 3/4" X 3/8" brass reducer bushing, soldered onto the side of
the transmission oil pan to mount the sending unit. There's one wire
between that and the guage and the guage also has a connection for 12VDC
from the ignition circuit. There's also a light in the guage that should
be connected to the dash light circuitry.

There's all sorts of mounts for the guage, I used an 'A Pillar' mount
for the trans temp, exhaust temp, and turbo boost guages. I think that
Geno's sells that setup, from AutoMeter.

                                     <<Jim>>