[VAC] Re: International Rally

Toby,

Several WBCCI members attend International each year without their
Airstreams. They are registered, but they stay at a local hotel. This year
the hotel seems to be Sheraton Sioux Falls.

Since this is the largest gathering of the VAC during the year. I highly
recommend that VAC members who cannot bring their restoration in process to
come out anyways, at least for the openhouse. It is quite an experience to
see inside and out of all these vintage Airstreams! Last year we had one guy
who brought his new purchase, an 1950's empty Airstream shell. Many people
were interested in it! So even if you only have a roadworthy shell of an
Airstream you may want to consider bringing it.

Scott Scheuermann