[VAC] Re: Elevating AS Trailer

Jeff,

You don't mention if you have a smaller single axle or a larger double
axle. On my smaller, single axle trailers I just pull or back the
trailer up on some good quality automotive ramps. It's very important to
have a dependable "spotter" when doing this. Then I leave the trailer
hooked to the tow rig and for safety block it's wheels. This method has
given me good & safe access to work under the units.

Whatever you do, ....................... think safety first!!  (:

Pat