[VAC] Re: Foam RV Mattresses....

Latex is what was used originally in our A/S.  If it hadn't been so
smelly, I would have kept it because it was very comfortable and
didn't have the "memory" problem of newer foam products.

We had custom 7" bed mattresses made for our twins by a local company
(Seattle).  They advertise custom sizes for boats, rvs, homes,
etc.  Sleepaire is the company.  $297 for two 32x75x7"  Very comfy.
We also had 3 pieces of foam, custom cut for the front goucho
and put into our covers for $182.  4" of firm foam, 2" soft on top.  The
foam has a memory and gets a "hole" set when you lay in one
position and it takes a few minutes for it to "reset" to your new
position when you move.  I'd rather sleep on the custom
mattresses.  When I get rich, I'll figure out how to replace the 3 piece
goucho with custom bed mattresses. :-)

If you are thinking about foam...Go to a foam shop and lay down on each
one you're considering for at least 10 minutes, then
rollover.

MHO, for Free!

Judy White, Bellevue (Seattle East)
72 27’ Int’l Ambassador, still Vista View-less ;-(
WBCCI #5040, VAC
mailto:dmurtha@seanet.com