[VAC] Shorewood RV

Hi Everyone,

I just had my 73 Safari worked on at Shorewood RV in Anoka, MN and I want to
tell everyone about it. They had to replace the toilet, fix a leaking
holding tank, and replace both drain valves. It was an amazing! They were
friendly, helpful, got the work done  on time, and (gasp!) stuck to their
estimate. It was a completely pleasant experience.

This Airstream dealership has in the past had a bad reputation that was
truly deserved. Since the new owners took over about a year ago, they had
gotten rid of the "dead wood" and replaced them with a great bunch of folks.
I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who needs prompt,
couteous work done on their RV. While I was there, I saw the director of
parts and service underneath an old Winnebago Brave helping a guy out so he
could go on a weekend trip.

Just in case you are wondering, I have no personal or business relationship
with anyone at Shorewood RV. i just think a good dealership should get a
positive note.

R. A. "Olly" Larson
99 Durango and 73 Safari