[VAC] Re: Safe Camping and Feeling Safe

I am sorry  I refuse to live my life in fear because of what might happen.I
will continue to overnight in road side rests,parking lots and other places
of conveniences. when necessary.I will still stop to help a strander motorist
or an accident victim.Am I taking a chance? Probaly.Have I had any bad
expearances?A couple.Is any where absolutly safe?No I read eavery day aboute
home invasions muggings in mall parking lots,con artists and the list goes
on. Is there saftey in numbers? Not nessarly often you read about crimes
takeing place while witnesses stood by and did nothing.
In my 74 years on this earth I have seen both the good an the bad.I believe
that if we dont want the badguys to win we cannot let ourselves be
intimitated.We need to take it on ourselves to watch outuse sencable caution
and care about others.
JIM SMITH