[VAC] Re: Rot and Resin

A excellent supplier of epoxy products tn the south east is
Fibegpass Coatings Inc.
3201 28th Street North
St.Petersburg FL.33713
Phone(727)327-8117
e-mail: sales@fgci.com
www.fgic.com
I have found over the tears they are excellent to deal with. the price
differance between epoxy and polyester resin is not all that great. as for
the toxcisity between epoxy and polyester resin for the ocasional user is not
all that great you should ware throway gloves when using eather if fot no
other reason it is eaiser to cleanyour self up after. years ago I used to use
epoxy resin by the drum with no protection(we didnt know anything about the
health hazerds we now know) and the only long lasting effect has been that i
am now sensitized to it.
I have no finical intrest in this company it is just that they have good
products at a resonable price that I am forwarding this Info'
Jim Smith