[VAC] Re: '66 Ford F-250

That's exactly my setup.  Last night while driving home from errands my gas
guage showed just under1/4 tank but it ran out.  I set the manually
operated valve to another tank but got no gas.  Tried tank three with no
results.

Then I set it back to tank one and use my gas can which did the trick.  I'm
not sure yet whether the same valve is used to direct gas from the pump to
the desired tanks.  I am pretty sure that the old owner left the auxiliary
tanks bone dry.

I am not looking forward to my first complete fillup.  At current rates it
will be about $120.

One other nice thing is that inside the camper shell I have a full 70
inches of width on top of the pickup bed.  So I went to Home Depot and got
two pieces of 1 1/8" tongue and groove flooring.  One piece is 70"x21" and
the other is 70"x22" because of the tongue.  I placed them crosswise on top
of the bed and locked in the tongue and groove.  The result is a perfect
sleeping platform with 2 Thermorest LE long air matresses.  Great for
weekend fishing trips :)
Bob