[VAC] Re: Water Heaters

Hello, Joy .....

I remember your installation. I thought it worked out nicely.
I hope my replacement will go as well as yours did. After some reflection, I think my decision on water heater capacity and brand will depend on which model best fits into the side of the trailer in the existing opening. I'm mostly thinking about the width because you have solved any height variation differences with your installation. So far, there does not appear from the responses to be a compelling reason to go for the 10 gal size (and added cost) if hot water is used judicially.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind