[VAC] Re: [A/S] Two Questions

Hi, Ed .....

I have some projects on the inside before I get to polishing the skin --
which it needs. It's helpful having your 130 hour figure for the initial
stripping and polishing job. Do I understand that you go over it again every
year to touch up the shine? I was wondering how long it lasted before it
started to oxidize again. When some of the vintage owners have their units
commercially polished (at $100 per foot) I gather the trailer is clear
coated again. I wonder how long the shine lasts under the clear coat before
it has to be stripped again and repolished.

About the time required to polish, do you think the job would go materially
faster with one of the pricey drum polishers? I'm thinking that if keeping
her shiny is an annual project, it would make sense to get the best
equipment for the job even if it is pricey.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind