[VAC] Re: '66 Ford F-250

Yes, I believe it is a 3/4 ton but it has certain beefed up features
designed for campers and pulling trailers.  The rear bumper is on steel
rails that can be extended backward to accommodate campers that have an
overhang.

It has three gas tanks with a combined capacity of 60 gallons.  There is a
switch near the driver door which allows you to select tanks.  I assume
this is for filling them up.  It came with an old Reese hitch which I will
install soon.

I really look forward to taking this complete 1966 Ford/Airstream to an
upcoming rally.  Am also considering hiring out to pull trailers for those
who need that service.  As always it was a bright shiny day in Oceanside, CA.

Bob