[VAC] Rockguard/problem-help

Just a few weeks ago I received the one piece Rockguard for my 1976 A/S from
Airstream. I installed it myself based on the instructions I got from my
local dealer and it works fine. However after a short trip I noticed that
the dark plastic cover was pushed in somewhat in the center possibility from
the force of the wind. Although you can pop it back out it will compress
back in. There Has anyone else had this problem It still works fine and
probably nobody else would even notice it, but I do. On my previous A/S I
had the same type Rockguard and after many trips this never happened.
Getting this thing to me from Airstream was a chore here in Houston TX, so I
just can't return that easy. Thanks for the input.