[VAC] Re: Wierd Brakes

I think Charlie and Gerald have the answer - moisture.  That would explain
the differences in our results - yours due to moisture, mine due to cold -
but dry - brakes.  These things are, indeed, interesting.  Tekonsha is
coming out in May with a new controller- evidently using an electronic
inertia sensor instead of the pendulum...maybe like the sensor in your
airbags, a micro-electro-mechanical-system (MEMS, they're called).  We'll
see if it's really an improvement.

- Dick
(5368)