[VAC] Re: Smoke & Tears

I have a 1990 F-250HD with a 5.8L (351ci) engine. Two years ago when I was
towing heavy and regularly I developed a oil leak when working the engine hard.
Ended up being the rocker arm and oil pan gaskets were worn out. The original
gaskets had metal spacers built into them to keep them from being overtorqued
during production. The gasket material around the spacers eventually broke down
and leaked under extended pressure. I had the originals replaced with Fel Pro
brand gaskets, and have had no problems since.

Charlie