[VAC] Insured Value

Hi Jim,

Here's how it worked for me:

I asked my Nationwide agent what I needed to do to get adequate coverage on my two restored Vintage
Airstreams. He said, "Get statements of value from an RV dealer." So I showed documentation to the
dealer of everything I'd done and suggested insured values. He gave me written statements. I did the
same thing with my two vintage tow vehicles (at local used car dealer).

Now, with these statements of value, I get to spend more money for insurance.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net