[VAC] Insured Value

    I'm currently shopping for insurance coverage for my ' 68 Tradewind. There is still some renovation work needed -- repair or replace the frige (as reported earlier) and the dreaded black water tank pan corrosion problem to fix -- both of which I will be doing shortly. The skin is in good shape, no scrapes or dents except for a minor dent on the right front corner of the banana wrap. It has been professionally resealed recently including replacing and resealing the running rights and the door and window gaskets. I plan on polishing it when all systems are 100%.
Just rebuilt brakes and relatively new tires.

Camping World solicited me for an insurance quote and asks for a declared value. My question is what would be a reasonable declared value for insurance purposes?

Jim Greene