[VAC] Re: LED Ambience

I mounted  two strips like that in my trailer on either side of the aisle (in the overhead cabinets) for indirect lighting ....very nice!!   I wired my switch so that they run in series or parallel on the 12 volts.   Run in series they are working on 6 volts each so the light output is really low ....a great looking night light for our little boy who doesn't like the dark! Running in parallel, they get 12 volts and the light output is enough to see quite well. Mine are miniature Christmas tree bulbs (incandescent). Having a strip of LED's might be way too expensive....especially if LED's sell for over $5 a bulb!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA