[VAC] Black water tank support

I have a 62 Tradewind and have noticed some movement of the black water tank flange when removing the sewer hose. In the past I haven't remembered the flange moving this much, so I pulled the under belly inspection panel to take a look. The tank has wooden 3/8" supports glued to the bottom and seems to rest on the floor(I only saw one bolts sticking through the floor near the rear). When pushing on the flange I can get the tank to move approximately 1/2" up. Does anyone know if their is some type of support that supposed to keeps this from happening? Their is also a gasket type material between the floor and the tanks, some of this has fallen out and created a gap. I injected some expanding foam into this area to better support the tank. The tank seems to work fine and doesn't leak.

Tim Childers
62 Tradewind