[VAC] Re: A Modest Proposal

All,

I'm planning on replying to this Thread, maybe tonight. I'm still pondering how
to phrase some things. I just wanted to add that I believe this to be a very
viable endeavor that has great potential, both in promoting the VAC in general
and as a means of realizing and solidifing some of the thoughts I've heard on
this list in the last year or so.

This kind of thinking makes me proud to be a part of this list, whether or not
this project (or others like it) pans out.

bobb