[VAC] Re: A Modest Proposal

#1 - I'm willing to set up another group in my
discussion forum for this conversation if it will be
used -

http://www.airstream-bohemia.com/discus/

#2 - Minnesota has a Land yacht harbor model that
someone could duplicate - I'm sure they'd be happy to
share their methods - it's a corporation, and
individuals buy shares in the corporation.

http://www.airstreampark.com

#3 - I'm pretty sure that Bill would think we were
being foolish, and recommend that we spend our time
restoring our own trailers, and getting on the road --
didn't he say something to this effect during the
radiant flooring discussion?

Toby