[VAC] Re: Crimp Connectors

Hi Terry: Check out www.terminaltown.com for the low down on how to crimp
correctly and the correct connectors to use  to avoid the problem you had.
Lots of "How To" info.

My many years of experience with using and selling electrical connectors has
taught me one real solid fact. Most of the stuff installed on after market
automotive for connectors is (pardon my French) CRAP!

It's poorly made and provides even poorer service. Too bad the connectors are
where they choose to save 2 or 3 cents.

While you are poking around T. Town checkout the Solder seal "How to
pages"...These are a real handy solution to solve the problem you had and can
be soldered with a cig. lighter or many other readily available sources of
heat.

Best regards,

John C. @ Airstream58