[VAC] Re: Toilet flange

Title: RE: [VAC] Toilet flange

The toilet flange on my '76 screwed out counter-clockwise.  It was
a real bear tho.  I had to make a handle to get leverage.  Used a strip
of wood about 2 feet long with two holes drilled in it.  Reinstalled
the two toilet bolts in the flange, and then thru the holes in the handle
I just made.  Worked like a charm.

Are you sure that your flange is threaded?  They're available as a
press-fit, glue in arrangement also.  But I don't know if Airstream
ever used those.  Anyone know for sure?

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign