[VAC] Re: Heater, safe and reliable

For short time guest house use in your small trailer I recommend you
consider using a small electric cube type heater.   One of the best on
the market is the Palomis Heater at around $80.00.  It features a ceramic
disk heating feature which is a good heat producer and using less
electricity.  It is available thru Camping World.  It has  a very good
thermostatic control and safety features.  I have also used those in the
range of $25.00 and gotten good use out of them but they do not have  as
good as thremostatic control and the casing is usually pretty light and
broke after a few years.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC