[VAC] Brake Replacement on a 1968 Caravel

I need to replace the entire brake system on the right wheel of my AS. I probably will do the left side at the same time. I can not use any of the brake parts from the right side, since all were damaged when the brake failed. How difficult will it be to find replacement parts, including the magnet?

Also, I've heard that finding those rebuilt backing plates,( called loaded backing plates) is the answer to a simple install. Is that true? Where can I buy them?

Jeff