[VAC] Heater, safe and reliable

Hello to all. Margaret & I have lurked here behind the scenes for several months learning much from discussions. Haven't felt the need to communicate before, nothing much to add to the wisdom already expressed by others, and no specific problem until now. We acquired an l8' Traveler last summer that had been totally gutted and the guts hauled to the dump. The previous owners had used it simply as an extra guest bedroom. And that's our plan,. at least for this summer. Our son and daughter-in-law and l6-month-old Gina are coming to Alaska for two weeks in late June. Problem is no heat in the AS. What kind of heater is best--that is, the safest. I'm considering a vent-through-the-wall type, the kind that draws combustion air in and exhausts out the same piping. We have a larger heater like this (propane, of course) in our small house and are quite pleased with it. Cost about $400. We don't expect to tow the trailer anywhere this year, and maybe not next year either for lack of a suitable tow vehicle and because in its present shape it wouldn't be much more than a waterproof aluminum tent. Any feedback on heater choice would help a lot. Thank you in advance.

We're retired, make rustic furniture. Traveler #4117, 1958

Lloyd and Margaret