[VAC] Re: Don't mount solar on roof.

Yes, there are other dealers that sell at hamfests. Sometimes others
that advertise in ham magazines but the one I listed was the only one in
the QST magazine that was handy. I'm working on a roll I bought at a
hamfest several years ago. It would be handy in the Airstream.

I tend to prefer round cord type SJO for stuff that is going to be
moved. Its insulation is neoprene and its really tough and long lived,
though its not compact. NEC allows using it for solar panels that move,
but lists automotive specific cables for RV wiring. I still think SJO is
really good stuff. It should still be available in two conductor but
where only three conductor is used, one could benefit by connecting
green to white. Or find three conductor with ground (only at an
electrical supply wholesaler) two gauges smaller and connect red to
black and white to green using two conductors in parallel (not Kosher by
the NEC but works).

Gerald J.