[VAC] Re: Don't mount solar on roof.

Gerald,
 There's a couple of vendors at the Dayton Hamvention (and sometimes at
other HamFests) who sell that wire. I picked up some #10 and #14 cable
from a vendor in Dayton a couple of years ago and used it for my solar
stuff. The same vendor usually sells 2-prong connectors in various sizes
that look like the 4-prong flat trailer plugs. Those work well for the
portable solar panel setups, and I used them to connect my Control Panel
in the Avion so it could be easily removed.

                                            <<Jim>>