[VAC] Re: water pump

Jim, I do appreciate the response.  But even after waiting for the pump to fill the system, very little water comes out.  Upon further checking, what's installed is a Shurflo Whisper King (not so quiet I'll add), with what appears like a filter mounted on the left side.  Is that a filter?  If so, I suppose it could be plugged.  The previous owner also installed a very long cylinder filter, but that's not what I"m talking about.  What I"m trying to do is pinpoint the problem, and learn what's normal, and what's not.  I will take your advice on the book.  Thanks

Robert