[VAC] Re: I may buy a '64 Overlander some questions

Hi John -

That trailer is highly overpriced and sounds like a real "money pit"...we
paid less than $5000 for our 1966 Overlander in almost perfect
condition...you can see it on our website:

http://people.mw.mediaone.net/tigreen/index.html

We also have a 1966 Airstream Sales Brochure available for downloading in
.pdf format on the site...that may give you some worthwhile info about all
the models of that vintage.

Trailers of that size and vintage are relatively plentiful...you may need to
look outside Calif. for it, but the smaller vintage Airstreams are the only
ones which are really "scarce"...and even those are findable with minimal
searching.

Tom