[VAC] Re: Plastic tank repair

Ray Plumlee  wrote... "all a sight tube on a tank
- i can't think of a way to do it without cutting into the tank "

Ray, I installed a tee at the outflow connection to the tank and ran a line
from that. Run it flat to where you want your site tube. I installed a
petcock valve in the to of the site tube, so I didn't have to return the tube
to the tank, just open the valve when I want to check water level. Buy the
way I did this in my boat, and never thought of doing ti in my A/S, now that
you asked the question, I will.