[VAC] Re: New E-mail address for Archive Historian

I will be switching E-mail providers later today and am posting this
change to the list only because some of you may want to contact me in my
capacity as Archive Historian.  My new E mail address will be in all
lower case letters as follows:

agrijeep@qwest.net

This is a DSL line, so I might be able to accept larger E mail file
attachments, such as scanned photographs and documents.  I'll have to
play with it a while to learn exactly what it can do.

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian
agrijeep@qwest.net