[VAC] Re: Trailer Balance and Sway

     Cheyenne said that her 32' trailer was a Silver Streak, not an Avion,
and a Silver Streak was built pretty much like a Streamline.  A 1973 33'
Streamline had a dry weight of 5555 lbs., so I doubt that even fully loaded,
that Cheyenne's trailer weighed 9000 lbs.  I don't know the year of her
trailer, of course, and it may even be a later 80's or 90's unit, which may
have been heavier.
     Cheyenne said that the problem occurred when they got above 45 mph.  I
agree that a 32' trailer is probably too much for a 1/2 ton pick-up, but
think that there may have been other problems involved.

-Tom