[VAC] Replumb 70' Airstream

I need to repair the water pipes and drain pipes in a 1970 Airstream......it
has the bathroom in the back and the kitchen on the right side.  The two
major pipes that need to be replaced are the supply for the shower and the
drain for the kitchen sink.  The interior is sock and has not been changed
and\or removed.
Does anyone have any tricks on how to do this without gutting the entire
bathroom?  I like projects just as well as the next guy, but there are
limits when it comes to a shower.