[VAC] '69 Safari window, hatch, and door seals

Hi,

I must start thinking about replacing all the window seals, access hatches,
and main door seals in my '69 Safari.  I read many posts concerning this
subject, but didn't clearly identify the seal that is suitable for my unit.

I'd appreciate help with identifying the seal, the type of glue that is
necessary to bond the rubber to the aluminum.  Seems that I read several
posts where the A/S adhesive doesn't  secure the seals properly?

I need to get this accomplished before I take the trailer out from under
cover and check my unit for leaks.  The existing seals are hard, badly
cracked, and I can see through many of them.

                                         Regards,  '69 Safari, Joy