[VAC] Re: Plastic tank repair

Hi Richard,

Have you taken the tank out and checked it?  Your tank might be on the
street side rear corner and mounted on top of the floor.  The toilet sits on
top of the tank.  If the tank is leaking, you most likely have a pretty big
mess inside the Safari.  My service manual is for '72 and  your layout might
be very different.

Harvey Barlow posted the name of the company; however, he took off for the
Cherry Blossom Rally a couple of days ago.  Could be that you will have to
search the archives unless another list member has the reference.  I do
recall that these tanks are not exact replacements and must be modified for
installation.  The corner tank was used for many years and in most units 25'
and less.  Seems reasonable that the tank would be available from an A/S
dealer.

                                               '69 Safari, Joy