[VAC] Re: i'm new-hello! - 76&78 excella?

Rusty,
We have a '75 31' Excella 500 for which we paid $6,000 in 1998.  It had been
renovated in '90. The twin beds were changed to a full size bed.  It has a
fairly new refrigerator, microwave, an electric switch in the bathroom for
lighting the hot water heater, and Michelin tires.  The awnings are all in
good shape.  We had to reupholster the sofas and replace the carpet.  In the
2 years that we have had it, the one major expense was to replace the shower
that was leaking onto the kitchen floor. The clearcoat is in pretty good
shape.  We love the floor plan which has the L shaped sofa with a storage
table in the corner and a fold-up eating table and a center bath.

The prices you are seeing sound pretty good, but it really depends on what
might need replacing in the next year.

Good luck in your purchase.

Kiki
Madison, GA