[VAC] Vent Cover

Hey guys,
	I am looking for an aluminum vent cover to replace the plastic one that
replaced the original.  It is the the square 14x14 variety.  If you have
any leads, please let me know.  I believe all that is original from new
sources is the plastic dome variety and I don't like their exterior
look.  I would also consider turning it into a skylight, so if the very
center were to be damaged I might be able to work around it.  Thanks for
any help you can provide.
Jodi
1965 Caravel