[VAC] floor rot

Hi guys,

Just got onto the vaclist the other day.  What a way to
share info.

I've recently purchased a '70 Overlander and have
started a refurbishing.  I've gutted the insides because
of the filth and condition of the finishes, except for
the water tank and furnace (they'll come out later).

I found some floor damage in the front, back under the
windows and near the door.  I would like some advice on
how to proceed in repairing/replacing the flooring that
is damaged since the damage begins at the body and moves
in about 4-8".  Should I just cut it out as close to the
body as I can or is there a better way.  I think the
water is coming down from the AC, but I may be wrong.

Thanks for your help.

Gary Murrell