[VAC] Re: TV antenna rebuildable?

Title: RE: [VAC] Re: TV antenna rebuildable?

Well dang, that makes perfectly good sense.  Sorta feel bad about
criticizing the arrangement now.  And BTW, Camper Capitol, just down
the street there in Dallas had genuine Braund replacement gear sets
in stock for about $7 a pop.  Guess I shoulda checked with them first,
but thanks for all the helpful replies.

I'll slap the new gears in this weekend.  Not that I'm anywhere near
being ready to sit and watch TV tho.   I've been chasing leaks, and
needed to find out if the old antenna needed to be yanked out and
replaced.  Now I'll only have to tear out and re-do the caulk.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign