[VAC] Re: Does '62 Bambi need an Equalizer hitch?

I have towed my 1965 trade wind some 20 k miles behind a 3/4 ton suberan and
now behind a Dodge cummings diesel with no equalising hitch I simply air the
shocks up to leavel the rig after i hook up I have travled the interstates
and never felt insecure I do have an excess of tungh weight.I think that
tungh weight and a stiff suspention are the most importent factors to
consider When I was rowing 600lb boats all over for delivery I had a 1/2 ton
Gm truck I replaced the shocks with heavy duty ones and installed 1ton sway
bars on the truck  that system worked well for 200k miles.
Jim Smith