[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank Removal and Repair

The A/S dealer in  your area is in Kernersville, N.C. between Greensboro and
Winston/Salem just off I-40.  It's called Out of Doors Mart, Inc. and the
phone number is 336 993 4518.  Lori provided the initial info about the
location of one of the few A/S dealerships in the area.  Call and get
detailed instructions to find the place.

I purchased aluminum skin, olympic rivets and several sizes of pull rivets
on my first visit.  It's most likely as far for you as it is for me from
South Boston, VA, but it's worth the trip.  They had many vintage units on
their lot, don't know if they were forsale or storage.

Recently I purchased a 4X20 sheet of 26 gauge sheet metal from a shop that
makes duct work and roof flashings for home construction.  I noted that they
also had 4 X 10 sheets of aluminum.  I didn't check the cost of the aluminum
as I didn't think I could bend it properly to construct new inner wheel well
covers for my Safari.  You might try a local sheet metal shop and see what
they have.

                                                     '69 Safari, Joy