[VAC] Re: Restoration web sites (was: '52 Flying Cloud?)

>See I think it would be great to see photos of
>taken-apart A/Ss, ones in the midst of work, how stuff
>goes together, what it looks like when the inside is
>gutted, etc.

I agree.  I'd like to see more too.  Is Jrnyman still
around?  He has a nice web site going.

>Granted we are not all computer geniuses, don't all
>have digital cameras, scanners or infinite time for
>putting up web sites, but for those who are and do,

I'll do my part.  I've taken a lot of pics from when I
first got my Airstream home, and have started working
on a web page for them.  I'll get it on-line soon.
I'm attaching a teaser:

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign