[VAC] Re: Carry Less Stuff!

Hi Polly,
    We will be faced with this problem this summer when we begin to use the
63 GT we purchased last fall. Haven't got to the annoying problems yet.
Trying to work the big ones like getting the toilet fixed and the refer to
run on electric. You may want to look at a more positive locking mechanism
like a foot locker or suitcase latch. If I get chance after our break out
rally in two weeks I will come up with something that does a better job than
what's there.

Later

WAM