[VAC] Re: Holding Tanks, floor replacement, etc.

Title: RE: [VAC] Re: Holding Tanks, floor replacement, etc.
Jimbo,
Thanks for the article.  I hadn't read that one.

I have to agree.  I really expected a barrage of comments about my idea by those who had worked with the problem before.  Perhaps caulking works fine, so no one has bothered to repair it any other way--or else it's a really tired topic.

Anyway, I'm making the repairs tomorrow.  Since I haven't had any negative feedback or attention drawn to problems with my idea, I suppose I'll try it -- especially since it's so easily done.

I'll let you know if I run into problems.

Jason
'65 GT