[VAC] Toilet Disassembly

My '76 25' Tradewind Land Yacht has leak where clean water enters the Aqua
Magic toilet unit. The water connections are behind the unit and not
readily visible, let alone accessible. So I need advice.

It appears that the main body of the toilet is made of two separate pieces
of ABS plastic, one on top of the other, which should come apart. This
would allow access to the rear connections from the top.

But I have been unable to separate the pieces by prying using a reasonable
amount of force (but not enough to break anything). I can find no clips or
bolts holding the halves together.

It appears that the bottom half is held in place on the floor by means of a
couple of nuts on plastic studs. One of the is inaccessible behind the
unit. Besides, the way it's hooked up makes it look like the bottom was put
down, the water hookups done, and then the top plaecd on.

Any advice from a fellow aqua magic owner would be appreciated.

Greg
'76 25' Tradewind Land Yacht