[VAC] Re: Holding Tanks, floor replacement, etc.

Title: RE: [VAC] Re: Holding Tanks, floor replacement, etc.
Well Jason, personally, I like your plan.  As you've noted, it's a lot like what
I've been thinking of doing.  But I keep re-reading Bud Cooper's article:
http://www.tompatterson.com/Streamline/Airstreamlist2/Flooring10.html
and wondering why something similar hasn't been tried already, or why
none of the old-timers on this list, that've looked at that junction back there
more than a time or two, haven't spoken up yet.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign