[VAC] moderator

Ladies and gentlemen of the list (I hope that this includes everyone!) Some of you have undoubtedly noticed the recent increase in the number of posts. This trend will continue as the weather improves. Before things get out of hand I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone a few things.

1- Please stay on topic. The restoration and use of our vintage Airstreams is the reason we are all here.

2- Please delete all unnecessary info when you reply to a message. I have been noticing multiple "please delete any unnecessary text" messages at the end of many posts. Please take the time to delete this stuff along with any of the original post that you are not replying to before hitting the send button.

3- Please keep personal messages personal. Take them offlist. If your message is not going to be of general interest to a number of people on the list please take it offlist also.

4- Please, no personal attacks. Not even as a joke. Believe me, most people do not know that you are joking.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. I for one, do not have the time to wade through 100 plus posts each day.  I don't think that many of you do either. We have a good thing going here, let's keep it that way.

Thank you,

Moderator Scott