[VAC] Re: Blue Molding

Don, yes, the material is available. I saw a roll of it this afternoon at Oasis RV in Tucson, AZ.
Call Cliff (800-658-5863) and tell him how much you want and where you want him to send it.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net

PS - Today (3/21/01), we're sitting in the Oasis waiting room while our Airstream is being spiffed
up. Oasis let me use their fax line to download email. Tomorrow (3/22/01), they should be finished
and we'll be rolling again. Then, we can continue summarizing our caravan journal entries for VAC.